Make Recordings with ScreenFlow for Windows
- Easy-to-use yet powerful screen recording and screencast making software - the best ScreenFlow for Windows alternative. It's Movavi Screen Capture Studio - a must-have PC software. Note that ScreenFlow only runs on Mac.
- Capture screen video of any kind: desktop, game, webcam, online video, and more.
- Built-in video editor (editing & burning DVD) and sharing tools for YouTube, Facebook, etc.
Operating Systems: Windows 8/Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000
Why You Need A ScreenFlow for Windows Software?
ScreenFlow is the best application to capture screens and create video screencasts on Mac OS X. There is NOT a Windows version of ScreenFlow and no any scheduled plan to developed ScreenFlow for PC is released. But it don't mean you can capture screen and make recordings on Windows. There are lots of good ScreenFlow for Windows alternative.
So what's the best ScreenFlow alternative to record and edit video for playing on a PC or uploading to YouTube? Movavi Screen Capture Studio is the answer. See below for the detailed features of this NO.1 ScreenFlow for Windows equivalent.
One-Stop-Shop to Capture Any Video
It's the all-in-one screen recorder, no matter whether you're creating screencasts, video tutorials, demonstrations, or just recording live streaming videos.
- Record high quality video from region, window, desktop, game, online video, webcam, and anywhere. Each mode is specially designed for the recording and editing needs.
- Optimized for Intel Core processors with Intel HD Graphics.
- Supports a frame rate of up to 60, recording smooth, high-quality video is at your fingertips.
- Cursor effects, click effects and click sound enabled
Edit and Enhance Recorded Videos
A solid video editor is included, which is similar to ScreenFlow's built-in video editor.
- Split, merge, crop, rotate the recorded video.
- Record your own audio tracks and stylish titles
- Apply filter effects (Blur, Mosaic, Chrome Key-Green) and add transition effects.
- Adjust brightness, contrast, color balance; enhance quality of video.
Save Video and Share Anywhere
- Save the recorded video to your Windows PC in all popular video format. See details here.
- Upload recordings to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Amazon S3 and your FTP servers.
- Convert video to NTSC/PAL and burn to DVD discs (4.7 GB & 8.5 GB DVD supported)
- Export your video for smooth playback on almost any smartphone, tablet, or media player.
Download Format: EXE, File Size: 70.9 M
See how to install, use and uninstall this software >>
Note: Is it not an ideal ScreenFlow for Windows alternative? Never mind. There are other solutions to record Windows screens. What you need is a virtualization software like
Parallels Desktop for Mac or
VMware Fusion to run any Mac app on your Windows, not only to record screen with ScreenFlow for Mac.
However, ScreenFlow is so unqiue and powerful, we highly recommended you stay with ScreenFlow and buy an Apple computer to make screencasts if you're serious with your business. Download ScreenFlow for Mac Here.
Easy Steps to Record Screen and Make Screencasts
Step 1: Capture Video on PC
Step 2: Edit & Enhance Your Recordings
Step 3: Share Your Creations
To view detailed guide for Movavi Screen Capture Studio substitute for ScreenFlow on Windows, click here. Disclaimer: It's not supported to capture copy protected videos and audio.